5.30.12 | LITTLE MERMAID

Since I got back up to school for summer session, a maxi dress and statement necklace has been one of my most worn outfits. Maxi dresses are great for a little daytime elegance and bright, bold jewelry gives the look a real pop! Whenever I'm wearing this, I can't help but feel like a mermaid. And what better color combination than everyone's favorite color and some beachy blue. I have the J.Crew bubble necklace shown below and if you've been considering making it yours, it's definitely worth the $150 splurge!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

5 comments:

  1. I love everything about this. Dress & necklaces are all GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my Little a necklace that looks just like #4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the J. Crew Bubble necklace! I'm loving the dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been searching for the perfect maxi dress, and this is it! Where is it from???

    ReplyDelete